Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rossi's answers "why did you select Greece?"

A question was posed to Andrea Rossi during his appearance at the recent Defkalion Green Technologies Press Conference. I thought Rossi’s answers were particularly expressive and stirring and I’d like to chronicle it here. 

“There are two countries in this world that I love, particularly; The USA, because of after a particularly difficult period of in my life (most likely, the Petroldragon affair), I have found the way to realize the dream and to bring on this technology. That is why this technology is born there.” 

“In Greece, I have found a terrific competence and enthusiasm. Starting with Prof. Christos Stremmenos, a professor of physics that teaches at the University of Bologna. He knew about this work and introduced me in Greece. The people of Defakalion, their enthusiasm. I have found here, home.”

“To give to this beloved county, all the help that it needs. Of course, it does not need me – I need Greece.”
“But, now this goes beyond the technology.”
“We will fight with all our efforts to make this technology create jobs and to make a new energy.”
“I am a lover of the history of ancient Greece. And it is a particular satisfying to me that after Greece has enlighten the World with her philosophy and sciences after 25 centuries, we will bring to her the light of this new fire.”

No comments:

Post a Comment